PVJOBS works to place at-risk youth and adults, veterans and students in meaningful, career-track employment. We provide these individuals with job training and career opportunities in construction and related trades. As a result, they can achieve economic independence and lead self-sufficient lives.
By investing in the future of veterans, students and the at-risk community, you’ll help PVJOBS change lives while building stronger communities.
- $50 Provides transportation costs for a low-income worker.
- $100 Pays for boots that a worker will need on their first construction job.
- $250 Pays for union initiation fees for an at-risk adult joining an apprenticeship program.
- $500 Pays for tools, clothing, initiation fees and transportation for a worker hired through PVJOBS.
- $1,000 Provides field trip funding for youth participating in the Positive Pathways Program.
- $2,500 Pays for the placement of one veteran in unsubsidized employment.
- $5,000 Pays for training, placement and supportive services for one PVJOBS worker.
Download this PDF donations form [PDF: 2.8Mb]
Playa Vista Job Opportunities and Business Services (PVJOBS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations made to PVJOBS are tax deductable. Please retain your receipt for tax purposes.
Wondering what to do with your used car or truck? Donating your old vehicle to PVJOBS is convenient, easy, and may qualify you for a tax deduction. And best of all, your donation of a used car or truck will make a big difference in supporting PVJOBS.
Why not donate your vehicle today? All you need to do is to complete our simple online form or call 1-866-628-2277 or 1-866-628-CARS and we'll take care of the rest. We will pick up your vehicle, arrange to have your donation towed, and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt, all at no charge to you.
Car Donation Frequently Asked Questions [Word doc: 24KB]