There are several opportunities for volunteers who wish to assist PVJOBS in meeting its mission: working to place disadvantaged adults and veterans into career-track employment in the construction and other industries. Volunteers are needed to assist with the following:
- Planning for and onsite coordination of the Annual Spring Golf Tournament fundraising event.
- Planning for and onsite coordination of the Annual Fall Recognition Luncheon event.
- Assistance in building and sustaining the PVJOBS donor database.
- Communications with PVJOBS’ 130 collaborating organizations
- Interacting with PVJOBS participants who have benefited from the organization's job placement services
Please contact PVJOBS Program Director Mary Taylor at 323.432.3986 for additional volunteer opportunity information.